General statement of Rights and Responsibilities
A. You are required to provide accurate, current and complete information about
you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site
B. maintain the security of your password and identification;
C. maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information
you provide to 1calendar, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
D. be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take
place using your account.
2. Proprietary Rights to Site Content
- No infringing on anyone
- In addition, you agree not to use the Service or the Site to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from 1calendar, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of 1calendar, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose 1calendar or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
4. Use of Content
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles (including your name, image, and likeness), messages, notes, text, information, music, video, advertisements, listings, and other content that you upload, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on or through the Service or the Site, or transmit to or share with other users (collectively the "User Content"). You may not post, transmit, or share User Content on the Site or Service that you did not create or that you do not have permission to post. You understand and agree that 1calendar may, but is not obligated to, review the Site and may delete or remove (without notice) any Site Content or User Content in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason, including User Content that in the sole judgment of 1calendar violates this Agreement or the 1calendar Code of Conduct, or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others. You are solely responsible at your sole cost and expense for creating backup copies and replacing any User Content you post or store on the Site or provide to the 1calendar.
- When you post User Content to the Site, you authorize and direct us to make such copies thereof as we deem necessary in order to facilitate the posting and storage of the User Content on the Site. By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, to 1calendar an irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive, transferable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. If you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will automatically expire, however you acknowledge that 1calendar may retain archived copies of your User Content. 1calendar does not assert any ownership over your User Content; rather, as between us and you, subject to the rights granted to us in these Terms, you retain full ownership of all of your User Content and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your User Content.
We respect all copyright and need to be notified if we are infringing so we can take it down.
6. Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
7. Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites ("Third Party Sites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Applications, Software or Content"). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content.
Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
1calendar cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits, which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by 1calendar are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software and programming used by 1calendar are not directly owned or written by 1calendar. Moreover, 1calendar holds no responsibility for the use of our clients' accounts. Failure to comply with any terms or conditions will result in the automatic deactivation of the account in question. We reserve the right to remove any account, without advance notice for any reason without restitution, as 1calendar sees fit.
8. Account Activation
By activating your account with 1calendar, you agree to the above policies and disclaimer. Upon requesting activation of an account, you are required to accept these policies, guidelines and disclaimer, and a copy of your acceptance is forwarded along with your activation request to be maintained with your account information.
Server Uptime Guarantee
Although 1calendar has an excellent record for reliability, we do not offer an uptime guarantee. However, our network and servers are monitored continuously, and are rarely down except for scheduled maintenance and hardware and software upgrades.
1calendar reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification.
9. User Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other 1calendar users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
1calendar has a focus on both privacy and security. We recognize that the information being held by 1calendar is sensitive and it is treated as such. With user privacy and security in mind we created the following principles for 1calendar:
- We will never sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes
- We will never share your contact information with another user without consent
- All personally identifiable information you provide will be secured using industry standard protocols and technology
- Users have the ability to change what is public but the default settings
11. Personal Information Collected
The primary method of collecting personal information is during the Registration process.
Information required in registration:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
It is likely that in the future 1calendar will add the ability for users to add information to their profiles. This may include favorites, pictures, descriptions of relationships, financial information, as well as other information. 1calendar will notify the user if any additional fields become required.
13. Log files, IP addresses and information about your computer
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit 1calendar we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave 1calendar. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, email patterns, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the 1calendar service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
14. Legal Disclaimer
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on 1calendar or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
15. Disclosures to others
We may also disclose your personal and other information you provide, to another third party as part of a reorganization or a sale of the assets of 1calendar or a corporate division or 1calendar and only after taking steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. Any third party to which we transfer or sell 1calendar’sassets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
16. Accessing and Changing Your Account Information
If you continue to use the 1calendar service after notice of changes have been sent to you or published on our site, you hereby provide your consent to the changed practices.
In order to secure your personal information, access to your data on 1calendar is password-protected. To protect any data you store on our servers we also regularly audit our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
19. How to contact us